Friday, April 27, 2012

    Lately, I've been obsessing over Photoshop CS5. I was such a noob the first two days then I ran into    tutorials on Tumblr and, thank goodness, I finally got the hang of it. Well--a little bit.  But we all start there, right? So, yeah, I grabbed my camera, which has awesome quality, and started to take pictures.

oh my goodness, my pores are so pitiful. :( 
I need a facial. 
I like this shot. Not to be vain or anything, but I love seeing pictures of myself smiling, knowing that that shot looks great. I don't know I just love smiling! Although my left eye looks kind of  weird there...

Le sad face. :(
To be honest, I don't look like myself up there. Wierdo.
My hair! It looks so pretty in the picture but it looks so fugly when you see it personally. Boo.
I love this shot though. I'm such an amateur. 

No comments:

Post a Comment